1. Presented a paper in the National Seminar on 3rd International Conference of Tai, Tribal and other Ethnics of Northeast India, Southeast Asia and South China and Neighbouring areas of Northeast India" organized by Centre for Tai, Tribal and North East India Studies paper entitled "Life Cycle Rituals: A Study among the Gallongs of Arunachal Pradesh" on 22nd January 2011.
2. Presented a paper in the National Seminar on "Indigenous Health Practices with Special Reference to the Tribes of North East India" held in the Department of Anthropology, Dibrugarh University paper entitled " Role of Folk Medical Practitioners During and After Flood: A Case Study Of Mishing Medical Practitioners of Dhemaji District" on March 23rd, 2013.
3. Presented a paper in the National Seminar on "Bio Resources, its utilization and Conservation with Special Reference to North East India" organized by Silapathar Science College on 27th June 2014 paper entitled "Impacts of Floods on Material Culture in Flood Prone Area: A Case Study of the Mishing Community in the Dhemaji District".
4. Presented a paper in the National Seminar on " Bio Resources of NE India Vis-a-Vis Tribal Development" organised by the Department of Botany, Silapathar Science College on 12th June, 2015 .
1 '' Impact Of Floods On Material Culture In A Flood Prone Area: A Case of The Mishing Community In The Dhemaji District'', published in the book BIO-RESOURCES OF NE INDIA vis-a-vis TRIBAL DEVELOPMENT, edited by Dr. Ranjit Saikia and Dr. Biplab Das ,in June2016, pp-98-112, ISBN; 978-93-85641-34-3.
2. '' The Role of Flok Medical Practitioners During and After Flood : A Case Study of Mishing Medical Practitioners of Dhemaji District'', published in the book Indigenous Health Practices among the people of North East India'', edited by Dr. Sarthak Sengupta, in 2018, pp- 117-123 , ISBN: 9789351282433.
MINOR RESEARCH PROJECT
The work done on the Minor Research Project under the provision of the UGC during the 11th plan period on the topic " Traditional Coping and Adaptation Strategies Practiced During Flood among the Mishing population in Dhemaji District of Assam" in 2014.
1 '' Traditional Coping and Adaptive Strategies Employed During Flood Amongst the Mishings of Dhemaji District,Assam '', a book chapter published in a book North East India :The Human Landscape , edited by Manis Kumar Raha, in the year 2014, pp- 354-367, ISBN : 9789351250470.